Does Romney even remember what he has said in the past?
“Running for president in the YouTube era, you realize you have to be very judicious in what you say. You have to be careful with your humor. You have to recognize that anytime you’re running for the presidency of the United States, you’re on.”
Of course, when you have secret fundraisers with the wealthy you may not consider yourself “on.” It’s when you are put there against your knowledge that you should realize that there is no time when you aren’t “on.”
As to being judicious in what he says, we haven’t seen that level of control yet. What this portends for the debates is anyone’s guess.
- Full transcript from leaked video of Mitt Romney fund-raiser – @NBCNews (firstread.nbcnews.com)
- Secretly filmed video of Mitt Romney, apparently at fundraiser, reveals unguarded views (boston.com)
- Carter grandson arranged Romney video’s release (onlineathens.com)
- Clint Eastwood Blames Romney for Being Dumb Enough to Let Him on Stage (politicususa.com)
- Romney Denigrates Obama Voters, Talks Candidly with Millionaires at Private Fundraiser: VIDEOS (towleroad.com)
- The Secret Romney Video, in full. Watch it now…. (redgreenandblue.org)
- What Mitt Romney and Kate Middleton Have in Common (nymag.com)
- If These Secret Videos Are Real, They Look Brutal For Mitt Romney (businessinsider.com)
- Twitter Tuesday: Every time a Romney shambles… (velociriot.org)
Posted on September 19, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, election, funny, humor, News, Opinion, Politics, Press, quote, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Mitt Romney presidential campaign 2008, New York Times, President of the United States, Republican, United States, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Does Romney even remember what he has said in the past?.