A quote for the morning – what does England think of Romney?
Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein said that he had personally heard British Prime Minister David Cameron say the following about Willard:
“I witnessed Prime Minister saying to a group of people, myself included, that Mitt Romney had that unique distinction of uniting all of England against him with his various remarks. On behalf of my love of England, I have to support the President who is anything but making faux-pas.”
– Harvey Weinstein
Hmmm. Elect Romney and turn off our number one European ally. This will help re-establish our position in the world.
- Mitt Romney Dismissed England As “Just A Small Island” (buzzfeed.com)
- Quote of the Day – Romney knows how people feel about him… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Romney Adviser Admitted Libya Flub Before New York Times Scrubbed Story (nymag.com)
- Romney Once Called England “Just a Small Island” (politicalwire.com)
- Romney’s Media Problem (boomantribune.com)
- Lyin Mitt Romney’s Foreign Policy: Insult England And Piss Off The Entire U.K. (theobamacrat.com)
Posted on September 17, 2012, in Announcement, election, government, Interview, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, vote, Warning, Word from Bill, World News and tagged Barack Obama, David Cameron, England, Government, Harvey Weinstein, Mitt Romney, President, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on A quote for the morning – what does England think of Romney?.