The Conventions are Over… where do the candidates stand now?
How this will change over the next two months is the question.
The state by state probabilities as of today are certainly in Obama‘s favor:
Needless to say, the heavy vote states are right there in Obama’s pocket. Let’s see it it lasts.
- Nate Silver: Obama’s chances for re-election now 80 percent (americablog.com)
- Nate Silver On The DNC Bounce (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Obama Pulls Ahead (newser.com)
- Nate Silver makes case that Romney may have already reached his peak (dailykos.com)
- Obama Expands Lead in Three Tracking Polls (politicalwire.com)
Posted on September 10, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, editorial, election, government, Internet, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, Press, quote, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Nate Silver, Needless, New York Times, Obama, President, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on The Conventions are Over… where do the candidates stand now?.