Have you considered what it means to you if Romney and Ryan get ahold of Medicare?
It’s what it will cost you that you ought to think about.
I don’t know what age level you fall into, but knowing I’m being stripped of the money tobuy two years worth of groceries really pisses me off.
- Romney’s budget would require a 40% cut to everything but Medicare, Social Security, and defense (pattidudek.typepad.com)
- Obama: Romney plan for Medicare would cost seniors ‘thousands’ (thehill.com)
- Obama hits Romney with new Medicare study (miamiherald.com)
- Obama uses Medicare to court Florida seniors (washingtontimes.com)
- Romney-Ryan Want It Both Ways on Medicare – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Romney camp admits Medicare cuts will hit current seniors (dailykos.com)
Posted on September 10, 2012, in Art, Business, campaign, Economics, election, Finance, government, Health Care, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Taxes, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Medicare, Meet The Press, Mitt Romney, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Paul Ryan, Ryan, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.