Quote of the Day – Women, please listen closely…
On Wednesday night, I spoke on the floor at the Democratic Convention about what a Romney-Ryan America would mean for women.
An America in which access to birth control is controlled by people who will never use it. In which politicians redefine rape so survivors are victimized all over again. In which someone decides which victims of domestic violence deserve help, and which don’t.
And six months from now, we could all be living in that America.
– Sandra Fluke, Georgetown Law School Graduate
Fluke expands on the speech she made at the Democratic convention… a speech that was extremely well received.
- WATCH: Sandra Fluke Explains The Republican War On Women (smd12364.newsvine.com)
- A ‘Conservative’ vision for America : ‘WATCH: Sandra Fluke Explains The Republican War On Women In 144 Seconds’ (thelastofthemillenniums.wordpress.com)
- Sandra Fluke Warns of Romney-led America in DNC Speech [VIDEO] (bostinno.com)
- Sandra Fluke Slams GOP War On Women, GOP Demeans Her Over It (lezgetreal.com)
Posted on September 7, 2012, in campaign, crime, Education, election, ethics, government, Health Care, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, vote, Warning and tagged Birth control, Democratic National Convention, Domestic violence, Georgetown University Law Center, People, Sandra Fluke, United States, Violence and Abuse, women. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.