Romney confronts a gay veteran without realizing it…
Romney should have his people check out the people he talks with…but here in New Hampshire he finds a man who fought for his country in Viet Nam, who wants marriage equality between men and men and who finally admits he is gay and loves a man.
Why should any person be able to decide what someone else does with their lives? Why should Romney be able to make that decision for them? The result… these laws give Romney and the Republicans that kind of power.
Fact is, this was picked up by the news media and makes Romney look really uncaring:
Here’s someone who will effect the votes of others and there’s Romney… a fool.
- Obama vs. Romney 101: 4 ways they differ on gay issues (csmonitor.com)
- Pro-Romney Super PAC Attacks Obama For Supporting Marriage Equality (thinkprogress.org)
- David Koch Backs Gay Marriage (drudge.com)
- Mitt Romney Supports Gay Boy Scouts But Not Gay Marriage? (perezhilton.com)
- Dumbest PAC Ad (So Far) (ken_ashford.typepad.com)
- Here’s A Terrible Anti-Obama Ad Against Gay Marriage (thegloss.com)
- Pro-Romney Super PAC Attacks Obama For Supporting Marriage Equality (occupytvstations.com)
Posted on September 5, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, Congress, election, ethics, Family, government, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Television, Video, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Gary Bauer, Mitt Romney, New Hampshire, Political action committee, Romney, Same-sex marriage, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.