Gallup Poll on Romney’s Convention Speech…
That brings into question what the results of his speech will be. Since he outlined no real plans or potential policies but spent most of the speech just introducing himself and attacking Obama, Romney had a performance few will remember. As to memories, I’ll remember Clint Eastwood.
- Romney convention speech gets lowest positive rating since Gallup started tracking in 1996 (dailykos.com)
- Poll: Did GOP convention change minds? (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Gallup Poll Editors: Mitt Romney’s Strengths and Weaknessses (themoderatevoice.com)
- Polls So Far: No Convention Bounce for Mitt Romney (themoderatevoice.com)
- No Jump In Polls For Mitt Romney Following Convention (dekerivers.wordpress.com)
- Gallup: GOP convention had ‘minimal impact’ on voter attitudes (thenewstribune.com)
- Poll: Romney speech has low impact (politico.com)
Posted on September 3, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, election, event, government, history, News, Opinion, Politics, Polls, President Obama, quote, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Bob Dole, Gallup, Mitt Romney, poll, popularity, Republican, Republican National Convention, Romney, speech, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Gallup Poll on Romney’s Convention Speech….