Quote of the Day – Romney knows how people feel about him…
“I know there are some people who do a very good job acting and pretend they’re something they’re not. … You get what you see. I am who I am. I don’t think everybody likes me.”
Well, at least he knows.
Thanks to Dogs Against Romney
- Liberals rally around Politico reporter suspended for saying Romney is only relaxed with whites (twitchy.com)
- Paul Ryan Is a Romney Whisperer (theatlanticwire.com)
- Hee hee hee… Mitt Romney’s Joking Quote of the Day… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Politico reporter Dave Catanese explains Akin sort of has a point about rape and magic ladyparts (dailykos.com)
- Quote of the Day – a Republican evaluates the prospects of winning… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
Posted on August 27, 2012, in animals, Art, Arts, campaign, dogs, election, funny, government, Internet, Interview, News, Opinion, Politics, Press, quote, Word from Bill and tagged Fox & Friends, JimVandeHei, Joe Williams, Mitt Romney, MSNBC, Politico, United States, White House press corps. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Quote of the Day – Romney knows how people feel about him….