Boy Chased By Priest in Underwear Saved by Saintly Neighbors
This frightening piece from Cafe Mom. Why stories like this are popping up more frequently leads me to suspect religion even more…
This story almost sounds like a parody, like some twisted SNL skit, but unfortunately, it’s real. Around midnight last Sunday, some people were out in their yard, wrapping up a barbecue, when a 12-year-old boy came barrelling down the street, begging for help, saying that a man was chasing him. A few moments later, a man did, in fact, appear in his maroon underwear, no less, trying to get the boy to come back with him. Heather Rodriguez and her brother-in-law knew better than to hand over a scared, shaking boy to a suspicious man in his underwear, and decided to get the cops involved. It’s a good thing they did, too, because the “suspicious man” who was chasing the boy was a priest who had just allegedly sexually abused the pre-teen on an air mattress in his house.
- Near-naked priest chases 12-year-old boy (freethinker.co.uk)
- Priest in his underwear chased 12-year-old boy down neighborhood streets after the boy ran from abuse (dvorak.org)
- Speedo Wearing Priest Seen Chasing Boy Down Street After Alleged Molestation (dreamindemon.com)
- OREGON: Catholic Priest In His Underwear Chases Boy Down Street After Abuse (joemygod.blogspot.com)
- Boy told sister: “Father Angel touched me in my privates,” court affidavit said (oregonlive.com)
- Police: Boy says Woodburn priest fondled him, took pics (kgw.com)
- Collared: “Father Angel” Arrested After Reportedly Chasing A 12-Year-Old Boy Down Street In His Underwear (jonathanturley.org)
Posted on August 25, 2012, in Art, atheism, crime, Education, ethics, event, Family, Legal, News, Opinion, quote, Religion, sex, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Air mattress, Catholic Church, Driving under the influence, Heather Rodriguez, Priest, sexual abuse, Sunday, Undergarment. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Boy Chased By Priest in Underwear Saved by Saintly Neighbors.