Christian Groups Support Akin
but Akin says he’ll just believe
the Christian groups that say “stay in there”
since they all see him upping their share.
Obama said this utter ass
must have missed a science class.
But all of this is hardly dimmin’
Todd Akin‘s cause: The War on Women.
And this from the Ragin’ Grannies:
- Obama: Todd Akin “Somehow Missed Science Class” (alan.com)
- Obama mocks Akin, says Akin missed science class (sfgate.com)
- At New York fundraiser, President Obama says Todd Akin ‘somehow missed science class.’ – @reidepstein (politico.com)
- Grannies give Todd Akin his own ‘Legitimate Rape’ theme song (deathandtaxesmag.com)
- Rasmussen: Missouri Senate: McCaskill (D) 48%, Akin (R) 38% (riehlworldview.com)
- Is Ryan going rogue? (salon.com)
- Christians Favor MO Candidate Todd Akin over GOP (christianlibertynews.wordpress.com)
- Under fire, Akin gets help from social conservatives – Reuters (reuters.com)
- Conservative Christians rally around Akin in face of GOP criticism (religion.blogs.cnn.com)
- Claire McCaskill Mysteriously Pulls Ahead of Todd Akin in Polls [Rape Rape] (jezebel.com)
Posted on August 24, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, Congress, election, ethics, government, humor, Legal, News, Opinion, poetry, Politics, President Obama, quote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Claire McCaskill, Missouri, Obama, Republican, Science education, Todd Akin, United States House Committee on Science Space and Technology. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.