Quote of the Day – a Republican evaluates the prospects of winning…
“If the campaign is about issues, we win. If it’s about Mitt Romney‘s record as a businessman, then we don’t win. If it’s about Mitt Romney’s tax returns, then we don’t win. If it’s about whether people like Mitt Romney more than Barack Obama, then we don’t win.“
My one disagreement? I think if it’s about issues (women, war, taxes, etc.) then Romney doesn’t win either.
- Santorum: “We Win” On Issues, But Lose On Romney’s Bain Record And Likeability (alan.com)
- Santorum: Why Romney Might Lose (thedailybeast.com)
- Santorum: Romney wins if campaign is about ‘issues’ and not business record or tax returns (thehill.com)
- Why Are They Picking on Akin? (boomantribune.com)
- Will big money save Mitt Romney and the GOP? (english.ruvr.ru)
- Richest Members Of Congress Mostly Republican: Problem With Electing Mitt Romney? (truelogic.wordpress.com)
- Mitt Romney fails to get significant boost from Paul Ryan selection (guardian.co.uk)
Posted on August 22, 2012, in campaign, Economics, election, event, government, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Taxes, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, Mitt Romney, Republican, Rick Santorum, Romney, tax returns, United States, Win–loss record (pitching). Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Quote of the Day – a Republican evaluates the prospects of winning….