Daily Archives: August 20, 2012
Morning after… I’m sitting in the lounge at the Milwaukee Hilton catching up on e-mail and my blog while my wife and my daughters go over to Buddy’s house (or should I say Will’s? No, I can’t get used to that… he’s been Buddy to me since the day he was born) for a brunch (I can’t deal with the stairs up to Bud’s house after my bone-breaking accident… and I had an extra fall yesterday walking down some narrow stairs at the Oriental Theater during wedding pictures time… so I’m staying here until they get back.)
During Buddy and Rachel’s wedding reception last evening we had a brief rainfall… and, in a sign that I see as good luck for the married couple… it was followed by a Rainbow. What are the odds of that happening? This was magic!
Elly and I had breakfast this morning with my cousin Bob, his wife Suzie and his daughter SueSue and her boyfriend. They’re driving back to Chicago later. It was nice seeing them
The lovely young woman who works this waiting lounge just brought me some ice water… they are so pleasant here…and I think I’ll take a little nap if i can get away with it. Once we head out for the train I’ll have no Wi-Fi again until we get home tomorrow, so I can’t do much more on the blog.
Be good to each other.
It’s been a secret plan, but it has many no-secret parts. Here’s a great overview and I urge you to watch it.
This plan has to be opposed, but you can’t oppose it until you know what it is… so warch and listen:
OK… are you ready to get going? Let’s make sure this doesn’t become the exclusive country of the Koch Brothers and their pals… They are pretty sure not to include you in their plans.
- NYT: Repubicans Favored to Keep The House of Representatives (nalert.blogspot.com)
- The Repubicans Are Now a Big Problem for All of Us… (delong.typepad.com)
- Purges and Repubican Forms of Government (poliscinewsreview.wordpress.com)
- If The Public Knew – Corporate Media Helps GOP Sneak In Plutocrat Agenda (ourfuture.org)
- CHART: The History Of Political Polarization In Congress (businessinsider.com)
- *** Repubicans can tell us again about the wonders of XL Pipeline (dakotatoday.typepad.com)