Wedding rehearsal day… Have to make sure it’s not done wrong.
Today Bud and Rachel (known as Will and Rachel to their friends… his mother and I seem to be stuck on Buddy) will rehearse tomorrow’s wedding, then we will have the Rehearsal Dinner which we will be paying for.
We had breakfast here at the Hilton with my daughter Cassandra and her husband, Matthew. I understand my other daughter, Penny, and her kids are now in the hotel somewhere as are my mother and my sister. These Hiltons are making a lot of money off this one family!
- Hawkily Ever After: Rehearsal, Dinner, and Cocktails (weddingbee.com)
- Fab Finding Follow Up: The Rehearsal Dinner (fabsugar.com)
- Come Fab Finding With Me: The Rehearsal Dinner (fabsugar.com)
- Wedding Etiquette: Events Before the Big Day (crane.com)
- Social Etiquette: The Rehearsal Dinner (eventsbysocialgraces.com)
Posted on August 18, 2012, in Announcement, creativity, Family, Farm, food, Opinion, Word from Bill and tagged Engagement, Hilton, List of wedding ceremony participants, Rehearsal Dinner, Relationships, United State, Wedding, Weddings. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.