Republican Romney Quote for the Day…
“There is no point to us going to a convention and pushing for this man if he is employing morons like this.”
However, who is the moron here? The staff member or the Candidate? Romney’s a jittery asshole who’s incapable of human emotion and comprehension. It’s ROMNEY they should be worried about, not his campaign staffers.
Hannity’s reply to Coulter, btw:
“I AGREE WITH YOU.”
Ah, Republican harmony!
And some afternoon humor if Coulter isn’t enough…
- Rush Limbaugh And Ann Coulter Absolutely Lost Their Minds Over Andrea Saul’s Romneycare Defense (businessinsider.com)
- Ann Coulter Says Romney Spokesperson Andrea Saul Should Be Fired for Citing Massachusetts Health Care in Response to Super PAC Ad (foxnewsinsider.com)
- Coulter Explodes At Romney Spokeswoman For Response To Priorities USA Ad: She Needs To Be Fired (mediaite.com)
- Ann Coulter Melts Down on Hannity’s Show Over RomneyCare (crooksandliars.com)
- Ann Coulter is Wrong on Andrea Saul: Mitt Romney Needs to be Fired Before Convention (bungalowbillscw.blogspot.com)
- Ann Coulter Demands Romney Fire Andrea Saul (point4counterpoint.wordpress.com)
- Ann Coulter: “Anyone Who Donates to Mitt Romney Ought to Call & Say If Andrea Saul Is Not Fired They Will Not Give Another Dime” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Five Stages of Conservative Romneycare Grief (theatlanticwire.com)
Posted on August 10, 2012, in Announcement, Art, Arts, campaign, election, government, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, radio, Television, Word from Bill and tagged AndreaSaul, Ann Coulter, Massachusetts, Massachusetts health care reform, Mitt Romney presidential campaign 2008, mittromney, Romney, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.