How Romney and Bain made a fortune by taking away jobs… and making the people they fired help with their own dismissal.
This is pathetic, but it is why we can’t trust one word Romney says about creating jobs, or the way businesses are going to create jobs.
Take a look:
If Mitt Romney wins, the middle class loses.
- Mitt Romney and backers use ‘day-to-day’ to reshape questions about Bain (boston.com)
- Even Mitt Romney admits Bain Capital ‘didn’t create’ jobs (dailykos.com)
- Mitt Romney takes a break from denying he worked at Bain … (dailykos.com)
- Workers ask Mitt Romney to keep Bain from sending their jobs to China (dailykos.com)
- Former Romney Partner At Bain Makes Case For Outsourcing (thinkprogress.org)
- Jim Cramer On Meet The Press: ‘Romney Is Known As A Job Destroyer, Not A Creator’ (mediaite.com)
Posted on July 23, 2012, in Business, campaign, Corporations, crime, Economics, election, ethics, film, government, history, Labor, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Video, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged 2002 Winter Olympics, Bain Capital, Barack Obama, Barack Obama presidential campaign 2008, Mitt Romney, Romney, Steve Jobs, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on How Romney and Bain made a fortune by taking away jobs… and making the people they fired help with their own dismissal..