Out Of All The Reasons African-Americans Don’t Trust Mitt Romney, Here’s The Very Best One…
This is from MoveOn.org:
Forget, momentarily, that he once tried to relate to a group of black teens by asking them, “Who let the dogs out?”
Forget all that for just a moment, and focus on this:
So now that you know, what’s your best reason not to trust the Mittster?
- Romney On NAACP Booing: If They Want More Free Stuff From The Government Vote Obama (mediaite.com)
- NAACP Official: Romney ‘Flew In’ His Own Blacks to Cheer NAACP Speech (atlantablackstar.com)
- Romney Accused of Racism After Saying NAACP Wants ‘Free Stuff’ (nymag.com)
- Who Was Romney Really Speaking To At The NAACP? (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Romney On NAACP Booers: They’re Freeloaders (thinkprogress.org)
- Romney Courts the White Vote by Talking to the NAACP (motherjones.com)
- Romney Brags About NAACP Boos, Says They Want “Free Stuff” So Should “Vote For The Other Guy” (alan.com)
- Romney Race-Baits after NAACP Speech (rawstory.com)
Posted on July 17, 2012, in campaign, Economics, election, ethics, event, Finance, government, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Racism, Taxes, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged African American, Barack Obama, Free Stuff, Mitt Romney, mittromney, MoveOn.org, NAACP, National Association for the Advancement of Colored People, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, Rachel Maddow, Republicans, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Out Of All The Reasons African-Americans Don’t Trust Mitt Romney, Here’s The Very Best One….