80% 0f Antibiotics are Fed to Farm Animals – and it’s killing us!
Here’s something we should all be aware of (especially when we go food shopping):
I hope you signed the petition… and look for the label in the meat department that tells you your steak is from a cow raised without antibiotics.
- Meat and Medicine: When Too Much of a Good Thing Turns Dangerous (forcechange.com)
- Tell the FDA: No Antibiotics in Our Food (ecowatch.org)
- Declaring independence from drugged up meat by buying antibiotic free this July 4th (switchboard.nrdc.org)
- Poultry Farming: Enrofloxacin in the antibiotics (insomniacanonymous.wordpress.com)
- The CAFO – MRSA Connection (ediblearia.com)
- Avoiding antibiotics in meat getting harder: report (ctv.ca)
- Why Is Something That Is Killing Thousands Every Year Still Legal? (upworthy.com)
- Consumer Reports scrutinizes antibiotic use in food production (cbsnews.com)
- Your meat on drugs: Will grocery stores cut out antibiotics? (grist.org)
Posted on July 16, 2012, in Advertising, animals, Announcement, Corporations, Family, Farm, Fast Food, food, Health Care, News, Opinion, Organic Gardening, Restaurants, Science, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Antibacterial, Consumer Reports, Consumers Union, factory farms, food, Food and Drug Administration, meat, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.