Daily Archives: July 14, 2012
.. and Elly and I are going to a Bastille Day picnic foe the Winners and Losers show (WSHC) participants, friends and family over at John Case’s. John has purchased a new smoker and it all sounds delicious.
John’s e-mail this morning said thunderstorms or not the party goes on…
I was looking for a good Bastille day song and the only barricage charging piece I coulod find was “Do you hear the people sing” from Les Mis.
Romney has said he will put out a big 2 years of his taxes – 2011 hen it is ready and 2010. No, he’s not going back far enough to show he had income from Bain Capital in 2000 and 2001 when he said he had left the company.
So here’s what he said:
“And that’s what we’re going to put out. People always want to get more and we’re putting out what is required plus more that is not required. And those are the two years that people are going to have and that’s all that’s necessary for people to understand something about my finances.”
See… that’s all we need to understand his finances, but not enough to see if he tells the truth about the lies he told about involvement with investments as CEO of Bain after 1999.
There’s nothing like a president who has proven his honesty. I’ll bet Republicans wish he’d release the tax statements that defend his position (like Santorum and others asked him to do during the primaries.)
- “Romney’s Bain Secret Exposed” (goodolewoody.wordpress.com)
- In Primary Debate, Romney Suggested He Was At Bain Until 2002 (buzzfeed.com)
- Boston Globe repackages its 2002 Romney Bain CEO story as breaking news (legalinsurrection.com)
- Placing bets on which Romney Lie is the Felony Lie (skydancingblog.com)
- Obama Campaign: Romney A Liar, Potential Criminal (buzzfeed.com)
- Wait–Maybe THIS Is How Mitt Romney Got So Rich… (businessinsider.com)
- Why Romney’s Quit Date at Bain Matters (theatlanticwire.com)
- Romney campaign now lies about Mitt’s felony-lie (americablog.com)