Morning Quote – So what should we know about Romney’s money?
Oh, I see. We don’t really know how much he has or why he doesn’t invest it back in America to help create jobs and to help the government with tax revenues.
As Joe Biden suggested the other day, we have never voted before for a candidate with off shore investment accounts and money in Swiss Banks.
- Democrats target Romney’s tax returns, bank accounts (washingtontimes.com)
- DNC chairwoman presses Romney to release additional tax returns (thehill.com)
- Democrats Attack Romney Over Offshore Accounts, Revive Demands for Tax Returns (nymag.com)
- Dems Bombard Romney With Attacks Over Offshore Accounts (politics.blogs.foxnews.com)
- DNC chair: Mitt made ?secretive investments? (politico.com)
- O’Malley: Romney ‘bet against America’ with offshore holdings (thehill.com)
Posted on July 9, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, Economics, election, ethics, Finance, government, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Taxes, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Banking in Switzerland, Barack Obama presidential campaign 2008, Businessperson, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, Democratic National Committee, Fox News Sunday, Mitt Romney, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.