Tax Benefits for the Middle Class with Obamacare
No matter what the Republicans in Congress say as they pass Eric Cantor‘s legislative move to repeal Obamacare (don’t worry, the Senate will send it to the crapper), it should be clear that the health care program benefits the Middle class. Especially with tax cuts.
Take a look:
Save this to argue with your Republican friends (as if they’ll listen!)
- Eric Cantor: Republicans DID have an Obamacare alternative! (dailykos.com)
- BOEHNER: Congressional Republicans resolved to repeal Obamacare – Washington Times (gds44.wordpress.com)
- The GOP healthcare ‘alternative’ (maddowblog.msnbc.msn.com)
- Eric Cantor says House will vote on Obamacare repeal in July (radio.woai.com)
- House Majority Leader Eric Cantor schedules vote to REPEAL OBAMA-CARE for July 11, 2012. (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Mission Impossible: Romney’s ambitious first term agenda (firstread.msnbc.msn.com)
Posted on July 6, 2012, in Art, budget, campaign, Congress, Economics, Finance, government, Health Care, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, Taxes, Word from Bill and tagged Eric Cantor, Health Care Reform, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, repeal, Republican, Republicans, Senate, Tom Brokaw, United States, Voting. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Tax Benefits for the Middle Class with Obamacare.