4th of July in San Diego – An Explosive Event
Had you been in San Diego, CA, last night, you could have seen a greater fireworks failure than you could imagine. Somehow, 15 tons of fireworks all went off at once, exploding in the sky for a quick 15 seconds.
No one was injured, however, the music synchronized to go with the fireworks played on.
- San Diego Hosts The Best And Worst Fireworks Show Ever (outsidethebeltway.com)
- San Diego fireworks show exploded in 15 seconds, ruining show [Video] (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- San Diego Sets Off All Its Fireworks At Once (badassdigest.com)
- Fireworks Malfunction Has 20 Minute Show Going Off in 30 Seconds (fox8.com)
- San Diego Fireworks Show Is A Big Bust (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
Posted on July 5, 2012, in Arts, event, history, Music, News, Opinion, quote, Video, Word from Bill and tagged Port of San Diego, Pyrotechnics, San Diego Bay. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on 4th of July in San Diego – An Explosive Event.