Daily Archives: July 5, 2012
Our friends Linda and Cecil are up from Silver Spring to see them all with Elly and me… this is our annual couples get together. Linda and I go way back to our time at Laurel Mill Playhouse.
When I finish my reviews I’ll post them here as well… the Festival goes on throughout the month and I hope you’ll use my reviews to make your attendance decisions.
- Ed Herendeen on What Makes a New Play Worth Staging (washingtonian.com)
- CATF Plays in Running for National Critics’ Award (prweb.com)
- Travel Notes: June 17, 2012 (wvgazette.com)
Had you been in San Diego, CA, last night, you could have seen a greater fireworks failure than you could imagine. Somehow, 15 tons of fireworks all went off at once, exploding in the sky for a quick 15 seconds.
No one was injured, however, the music synchronized to go with the fireworks played on.
- San Diego Hosts The Best And Worst Fireworks Show Ever (outsidethebeltway.com)
- San Diego fireworks show exploded in 15 seconds, ruining show [Video] (latimesblogs.latimes.com)
- San Diego Sets Off All Its Fireworks At Once (badassdigest.com)
- Fireworks Malfunction Has 20 Minute Show Going Off in 30 Seconds (fox8.com)
- San Diego Fireworks Show Is A Big Bust (losangeles.cbslocal.com)
Moyers has seen America become a plutocracy over six decades… and he’s not happy about it.