A Quote for the Month – No matter what Obama proposes, the Right will show its racist values…
From Sen. Bernie Sanders:
…you have a Republican mindset that says, hmm, let’s see we can repair the infrastructure, save money long time, and create millions of jobs, bad idea. Barack Obama will look good, and we’ve got to do everything that we can to make Barack Obama look bad, so despite the fact that we had a modest bipartisan transportation bill, roads, bridges, public transit pass the senate with over 70 votes, Inhofe, the most conservative guy in the senate, working with Barbara Boxer, we can’t get that bill moving in the House of Representatives. So if you’re asking me why, I would say hundred percent political. If it’s good for America, if it creates jobs, if it’s good for Barack Obama, we can’t do it.”
Do the Republicans really think if they get Romney elected, the Democrats will not get even for this atrocious activity? The Dems have never filibustered EVERY legislation… but if they lose the Senate, watch them show what they learned from Mitch McConnell ( but watch for them to let REAL joint ventures that benefit Americans pass… Dems just can’t get as malicious as Repubs.)
Then again, the last three and a half years of Republicans’ anti-Obama activity may just become the convincing argument to keep Obama in power AND get back more of Congress.
- Bernie Sanders: “Wall Street drives us into a recession & Mr Romney wants to deregulate them more” (investmentwatchblog.com)
- Sen. Sanders on GOP mindset: If it’s good for America, we can’t do it (rawstory.com)
- Fed Members Gave Their Own Banks $4 Trillion In Secret Bailouts (alexanderhiggins.com)
- Sen. Sanders: Consumers should know if food is genetically modified (rawstory.com)
- Bernie Sanders: “Wall Street drives us into a recession & Mr Romney wants to deregulate them more” (freakoutnation.com)
- Bernie Sanders on the Buffet Rule (educationclearinghouse.wordpress.com)
- Sen. Bernie Sanders blasts economic inequality: This is not what democracy looks like (rawstory.com)
- Bernie Sanders and Friends Plan to Cut Fossil Fuel Subsidies (commondreams.org)
- “Path To Salvation Doesn’t Pass Through Barbarity”: Bernie Sanders Brings The Anti-Austerity Fight to America (mykeystrokes.com)
Posted on June 17, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, Congress, ethics, government, history, Internet, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Taxes, Television, Word from Bill and tagged BarackObama, Barbara Boxer, Bernie Sanders, Democratic Party, Jim Inhofe, Mitch McConnell, Republicans, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.