800,000 Kids Caught In Immigration Limbo rescued by Obama – and he shuts down a right wing heckler:
We can be proud of the Prez!
While the DREAM Act is currently stalled because of a contentious and uncooperative Republican majority in Congress, Obama has announced a new decision from the Department of Homeland Security that will provide relief to an estimated 800,000 kids living in risk of deportation. Watch:
- Obama Seizes Legislative Authority Under the Guise of the DREAM Act (independentsentinel.com)
- Obama’s Stance On Immigration Is Justifiable and Humane (newstalkcleveland.com)
- Obama Announces He Won’t Prosecute DREAM Kids; Cue the Right-Wing Freakout (crooksandliars.com)
- U.S. to Stop Deporting Some Immigrants (nytimes.com)
- Obama To Spare Young Illegal Immigrants From Deportation (newstalkcleveland.com)
Posted on June 16, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, election, event, government, Legal, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Video, Word from Bill and tagged Barack Obama, DREAM Act, Homeland Security Department, Obama, Republicans, United States, United States Congress, United States Department of Homeland Security. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on 800,000 Kids Caught In Immigration Limbo rescued by Obama – and he shuts down a right wing heckler:.