A Quote for the Evening…Some Romney History
“When Mitt Romney was a college freshman, he told fellow residents of his Stanford University dormitory that he sometimes disguised himself as a police officer — a crime in many states, including Michigan and California, where he then lived. And he had the uniform on display as proof.”
“Other eyewitnesses have previously recalled Romney’s alleged use of a police or trooper uniform in pranks during his high school years at the exclusive Cranbrook School in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.”
– Joe Conason
So it looks like he has always had a fascination with authority.
- Mitt Romney Impersonated a Policeman and Stopped Drivers (littlegreenfootballs.com)
- Did Mean Mitt Bully Strangers? (mittismean.org)
- Romney impersonated a police officer (dailykos.com)
- Romney “longed” to serve in Vietnam, but took four draft deferments (skydancingblog.com)
- Classmate of Romney, Obama recalls both men (thegrio.com)
- Lawrence O’Donnell Breaks New Mitt Romney Scandal: He Maybe Had A Police Uniform? (mediaite.com)
Posted on June 7, 2012, in Announcement, creativity, crime, election, government, Opinion, quote and tagged BarackObama, Bloomfield Hills Michigan, California, Cranbrook School, Michigan, mittromney, Police officer, Stanford University. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on A Quote for the Evening…Some Romney History.