Quote of the Day – Donald Trump remains a Birther
“That’s the way life works… He didn’t know he was running for president, so he told the truth. The literary agent wrote down what he said… He said he was born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia… Now they’re saying it was a mistake. Just like his Kenyan grandmother said he was born in Kenya, and she pointed down the road to the hospital, and after people started screaming at her she said, ‘Oh, I mean Hawaii.’ Give me a break.”
– Trump in an interview
Another name for Birther is Asshole.
- How Can Anyone Be A Birther? (personalliberty.com)
- Typos Tip Off a Birther Resurgence (theatlanticwire.com)
- Busting Another Birther Eruption (andrewsullivan.thedailybeast.com)
- Latest Birther Eruption Based On A Falsehood (alan.com)
- Obama’s former literary agency claimed he was born in Kenya (rawstory.com)
Posted on May 25, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, funny, government, humor, Interview, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, quote, Word from Bill and tagged Africa, asshole, Barack Obama, Barack Obama citizenship conspiracy theories, Birther, Donald Trump, Hawaii, Indonesia, Kenya, Literary agent, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.