North Carolina Pastor: Pen In ‘All The Lesbians And Queers’ With An Electrified Fence, Wait For Them To ‘Die Out’
North Carolinians voted to alter the state’s constitution to ban same-sex marriage… why? They were largely moved by fear-tactics fueled by far right religious groups bent on punishing lesbians and gay men. The vote also makes North Carolina, as The New York Times notes, the last state in the South to marginalize gay people with a constitutional ban on same-sex marriage.
“I figured a way out — a way to get rid of all the lesbians and queers. But I couldn’t get it passed through Congress. Build a great big large fence, 150 or 100 miles long. Put all the lesbians in there. Fly over and drop some food. Do the same thing with the queers and the homosexuals. Have that fence electrified so they can’t get out. Feed ‘em, and– And you know what? In a few years they’ll die out. You know why? They can’t reproduce.”
Don’t you just admire the logic of that? You KNOW the Bible‘s “agin’ it”… here’s Worley’s speech:
Victoria Lamb Hatch, who I have quoted in this blog before, made a fine summary statement on Worley’s little diatribe:
Does this mentally arthritic idiot know that the vast majority of gay people are born to straight people? Does he know that penning up gay people and waiting for them to die out won’t solve his “problem” because straight people will just continue birthing gay babies? Does he know that anyone who “can’t reproduce” would die out anyway, penned up or not?
Does he know that he’s a hateful, evil person who isn’t earning God‘s favor with comments like these?
I guess Victoria doesn’t realize it, but torturing the gay/lesbian community is where all the FUN is. Right?
- North Carolina Pastor: Trap Gays and Lesbians Behind Electrified Fences (theatlanticwire.com)
- North Carolina Pastor: Pen In ‘All The Lesbians And Queers’ With An Electrified Fence, Wait For Them To ‘Die Out’ (thinkprogress.org)
- Pastor Worley has plan to get rid of ‘lesbians and queers’ (piedtype.com)
- Pastor: Let’s Put ‘Queers’ in Pens Until They Die (ktrh.com)
- American Taliban: Pastor Worley and How To Solve The “Homosexual Problem” (jonathanturley.org)
- Hating For Jesus: NC Pastor Charles Worley (scotteriology.wordpress.com)
- NC Pastor Wants To Build Electrified Fence To Contain, Starve And Ultimately Kill Gays: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Pastor Who Called For Gays And Lesbians To Be Put In Electrified Pen And Killed Off Faces Backlash (huffingtonpost.com)
- Outrage Brews Over Pastor’s Sermon on Homosexuals and Electrified Fences (fox8.com)
- HATE SPEECH: North Carolina Pastor Offers Final Solution to Homosexual Problem: Electrified Concentration Camps (alexprocesso.wordpress.com)
Posted on May 22, 2012, in Announcement, atheism, blogs, crime, ethics, event, Family, government, history, Internet, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, recording, Video, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Bible, gay, God, lesbian, New York Times, North carolina, Same-sex marriage, Worley. Bookmark the permalink. 4 Comments.