The TED Talk they tried to keep off the Net…
Young multi-millionaire Nick Hanauer gave a TED Talk that the TED folks originally refused to put up (not like them). Hanauer persisted and it is now up. If you want to hear a rich guy’s view of where jobs come from in this economy, then I URGE you to watch this one… and pass it on:
So when Romney says not to tax the wealthy because they create jobs, ask him where the jobs are.
- Too Hot for TED: Income Inequality (nationaljournal.com)
- Question: What other TED Talks about writing and creativity do you recommend? (gointothestory.blcklst.com)
- The TED Talk That Could Spawn A City (npr.org)
- Practicality and common sense (elaine-copeland.com)
- TED-Ed (colleenyoung.wordpress.com)
- TED-Ed: Lessons worth sharing (helichrysums.wordpress.com)
Posted on May 17, 2012, in Announcement, budget, Business, campaign, Corporations, election, ethics, government, Internet, Labor, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Taxes, Video, vote, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Arts, London, Nick Hanauer, Romney, Ted, Television, United States, YouTube. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.