It’s Mothers Day… and I wish a happy one to all you Mothers out there…
Although I think this was a holiday created by the greeting card companies in association with florists everywhere, it’s good to remember how much our mothers mean to us. Our personalities were formed under her auspices as we grew up. She was our first supporter and encouraged us as we headed into the future. She was the true person we could turn to if we were in trouble. Is there anyone more important than a mother.
So here’s a bit on the history of Mothers Day:
Have a nice one.
- Happy Mothers Day To All Mothers! (lucas2012infos.wordpress.com)
- Mothers Day (redmagnoliabeauty.com)
- happy mother’s day (joinmydailylife.wordpress.com)
- Motherhood on Mother’s Day (jennyonthespot.com)
- Happy Mother’s Day! (marieabegail.wordpress.com)
- Happy Mother’s Day😉 (therecoveringlegalist.com)
Posted on May 13, 2012, in Announcement, creativity, event, Family, film, history, News, Opinion, quote, Restaurants, Video, Word from Bill and tagged Family, Greeting card, Holiday, Home, Milwaukee, Mother, Mothers Day, Parenting. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.