Sleeping with my iPhone…
I saw a statistic that said 65% of cell phone users sleep with their phones.
Well, I’m one of them. My iPhone is next to me when I go to bed. Why? Because I like to play a podcast while I go to sleep… it only takes about 15 minutes and then the podcast turns itself off when it is over.
My favorite sleepy-time podcasts? Greg Proops‘ “Smartest Man in the World” is number one. Harry Shearer‘s “Le Show” is a close second, followed by “This American Life.” Lately, I’ve also been playing Jack Benny shows from the 30s and 40s.
I don’t know why others sleep with their cell phones… I certainly don’t expect calls overnight. If my secret of how to get to sleep with your iPhone helps anyone, then I am truly glad.
- Cell vs. Landline: Where do you take your calls? (grasshopper.com)
- AT&T CEO: Unlimited iPhone Data Was A Big Mistake, I Lose Sleep Over iMessage (cultofmac.com)
- Sleep Apps Helping People Get a Good Night’s Rest (betakit.com)
- iPhone to Tackle Insomnia : Take an App Not a Sleeping Pill (prweb.com)
- New iPhone app lets couples sleep harmoniously (time4sleep.co.uk)
- ‘iSleepWell’ enables Airplane mode when your iPhone is face down (idownloadblog.com)
Posted on May 5, 2012, in blogs, creativity, Dreams, funny, Opinion, podcast, Word from Bill and tagged Apple, Greg Proops, Harry Shearer, iPhone, Jack Benny, Le Show, Mobile phone, Podcast. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Sleeping with my iPhone….