Quote of the Week from Kate Winslet.
“Every time I go into either some kind of a bar in a hotel where there’s a live pianist or into a restaurant where they are changing their music according to who walks in the door … it’s thrilling for people to ‘surprise’ me with the Celine Dion song.”
I guess this is a particularly bad week for Winslet (hey, does she get royalties?).
- Kate Winslet Heads Out in London Ahead of a Titanic Premiere (popsugar.com)
- Video: Kate Winslet Won’t Watch Her Titanic Nude Scenes in 3D: “I’ll Be in the Bar!” (popsugar.com)
- Kate Winslet hates ‘My Heart Will Go On’ (popbytes.com)
- My Heart Will Go On Song Makes Kate Winslet Feel Sick! (lukewilliamsgossip.wordpress.com)
- Kate Winslet Gets SICK Over My Heart Will Go On! (perezhilton.com)
Posted on April 16, 2012, in Announcement, Art, Arts, Cinema, creativity, film, humor, Music, Opinion, quote, recording, Word from Bill and tagged Celine Dion, history, James Cameron, Joke, Kate Winslet, My Heart Will Go On, Theme music, Titanic. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.