If you didn’t see Letterman last night…
…then you missed Keith Olbermann talking about his breakup with Current.
I know Keith can come across as somewhat pompous, but I an’t tell you how much I miss tuning in to his show. I was very upset when he left MSNBC and was fortunate enough to have a cable contract that included Current (which I now no longer need)… but now there is no Keith at 8 PM.
Here’s the interview with Keith from last night:
Yeah, I know. Keith often seems full of himself… but I don’t think any conservative host would ever take responsibility for a show’s failure, money or not. And I hope the “nice Judge” takes Keith’s side in court…I really think he has been screwed.
Finally, I don’t know where he will end up next, but I’m pretty sure I’ll be there.
- Keith Olbermann to David Letterman: I Screwed Up Big Time! (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Keith Olbermann Tells David Letterman He’s a 10-Million-Dollar Chandelier That Didn’t Fit the House: VIDEO (towleroad.com)
- Keith Olbermann fired again (leftperspectives.com)
- Keith Olbermann Reacts to Firing, Being Replaced By Eliot Spitzer (inquisitr.com)
- This is turning out to be a really bad day… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Olbermann Going On David Letterman (lezgetreal.com)
Posted on April 4, 2012, in Arts, Corporations, creativity, event, humor, Legal, News, Opinion, quote, Television, Video, Word from Bill and tagged Al Gore, Current TV, David Letterman, Eliot Spitzer, Keith, KeithOlbermann, Late Show with David Letterman, MSNBC. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on If you didn’t see Letterman last night….