News that makes America wince…
Dick Cheney's home state Wyoming House advances doomsday bill (Wyoming Trib.com)
CHEYENNE — State representatives on Friday advanced legislation to launch a study into what Wyoming should do in the event of a complete economic or political collapse in the United States. House Bill 85 passed on first reading by a voice vote. It would create a state-run government continuity task force, which would study and prepare Wyoming for potential catastrophes, from disruptions in food and energy supplies to a complete meltdown of the federal government. The task force would look at the feasibility of Wyoming issuing its own alternative currency, if needed. And House members approved an amendment Friday by state Rep. Kermit Brown, R-Laramie, to have the task force also examine conditions under which Wyoming would need to implement its own military draft, raise a standing army, and acquire strike aircraft and an aircraft carrier.
What in Hell would Wyoming do with an aircraft carrier?
- The Cheyenne Army (reason.com)
- Wyoming Considering So-Called “Doomsday Bill” (izabael.com)
- Wyoming Legislator Wants State To Plan For Collapse Of United States (outsidethebeltway.com)
- Wyoming House advances doomsday bill (tribuneofthepeople.com)
- Wyoming Begins Preparation For Doomsday Scenarios (economicnoise.com)
- Wyoming Wants Their Own Currency, a Draft, and a Freaking Aircraft Carrier In case of Doomsday [Dumb] (gizmodo.com)
Posted on April 3, 2012, in Announcement, blogs, editorial, ethics, government, Legal, Military, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, War, Warning and tagged Aircraft carrier, Dick Cheney, Friday, Laramie Wyoming, Sam Seder, State school, Task force, United States, Voice vote, Wyoming. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.