A Quote for the Morning – Here’s some prime speculation…
So the rumor is that Newt has picked Rick Perry to be his VP partner… Wouldn’t that make a swell team?
If there is any chance that a brokered convention, like the one the Repiglicuns are getting closer and closer to having, this could be the nominated package. You can bet the Democrats are saying “Good luck, guys.”
A Newt staffer said this, though:
“Gov. Perry thinks Newt Gingrich is the strongest conservative to debate and defeat President Obama and truly overhaul Washington. The speculation is humbling but premature.”
- Gingrich, Perry camps deny rumors of vice presidential talks (thehill.com)
- Newt Gingrich/Rick Perry Ticket Might Be In The Works [Rumor] (inquisitr.com)
- Gingrich Rumored To Want Perry For Pre-Convention Ticket (alan.com)
- GOP Nightmare Scenario: A Brokered Convention (usnews.com)
- What Fun! The Republicans now have Newt as a Winner 🙂 (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 12, 2012, in Announcement, campaign, election, event, funny, government, humor, Job Seeking, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, primaries, quote, vote, Word from Bill and tagged Brokered convention, Democratic, Mitt Romney, Newt Gingrich, Republican, Republican National Convention, Rick Perry, Rick Santorum. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on A Quote for the Morning – Here’s some prime speculation….