Don’t let it get you down, though. It means there’s one more hour of sunshine in the early evening when we start doing the after work gardening or pet exercising or just casual coffee drinking on the front porch. Ahhh, Daylight Savings Time.
It gives Santorum and Romney an extra hour of campaigning in daylight, when people can really see them. Too bad for Newt, though… vampires come out an hour later.
I guess we’ll just consider it springtime and hope there is no return to the cold.
- Get Ready To Spring Forward (kymx.radio.com)
- In defense of springing ahead (steveprestegard.com)
- Spring forward, but don’t expect your technology to do all the work (theglobeandmail.com)
- Remember: Spring Ahead! (proud2save.com)
- The Cat’s in the Cradle and Daylight Savings Times (ichoosehappynow.com)
- Change Your Clocks, Change Your Passwords (community.websense.com)
- REMINDER: SPRING AHEAD, iMaGiNe ThAt! (akissofbliss.wordpress.com)
Posted on March 10, 2012, in Announcement, blogs, editorial, Education, event, Family, News, Opinion, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Arizona, clock, Daylight saving time, Mobile phone, Puerto Rico, shopping, Standard Time, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.