Daily Archives: January 6, 2012
…says the NY Times:
The nation’s unemployment rate fell to 8.5 percent in December, from a revised 8.7 percent in November, the government said.
typical response to any of Obama‘s achievements.
This was the sixth month that the economy added at least 100,000 jobs. Not enough, maybe, to get back to pre-recession levels, but, hey, the Republicans stepped on Obama’s jobs bill that would have created considerably more positions Also, if you look at Republican Primary speeches, none of the yoyos are getting ready to create ANY jobs (except for themselves).
- GOP Primary Race Takes Ugly Turn (huffingtonpost.com)
- Unemployment rate falls as economy adds 200K jobs (troyrecord.com)
- Romney hits Obama’s economic record despite improving jobs numbers (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Unemployment rate falls as economy adds 200K jobs (newsok.com)
- Hiring surges across U.S.; unemployment rate drops to three-year low (mercurynews.com)
- Unemployment rate falls to 8.5 pct., hiring surges (sfgate.com)