Daily Archives: January 2, 2012
And now, as we hear from Mrs. Betty Bowers, America’s Best Christian, is Rick Santorum, who takes on gay marriage in a positive manner:
Rick Santorum is a super-straight dude who just happens to have a selfless obsession with other men licking each other. He now wants to give those men who have married each other something to make them look more Republican: a divorce! Yes, just like Saint Ronald Reagan, America’s only president to sneer at Jesus by divorcing. [Mark 10:11]
And folks wonder why I can’t find a way to be a Conservative. Perhaps it’s because they have been living in illusionland for the past four decades (I find it hard to get into religion, too).
Well, it’s tomorrow… the Iowa Caucus will take place and, finally, come to a close, leaving us with what? The up and down polls have have moved one candidate after another into the lead until no matter who wins it will probably not be by much.
I guess I’ll put my money on… gee, I don’t know. Iowa has a record for not coming up with the final nominee (folks like Pat Robertson come to mind) and the rise in the last couple of days of Rick Santorum makes me think some of our best comedy writers are behind the whole thing.
- Upcoming Iowa Caucus Heating Up (myfoxny.com)
- Should the Iowa Caucus Be Put Out to Pasture? (bigthink.com)
- orgtheory poll: iowa caucus prediction (orgtheory.wordpress.com)
- Does the Iowa Caucus Matter? (eoghann.com)
- Des Moines Register Poll Shows Mitt Romney In Lead Ahead Of Iowa Caucus (huffingtonpost.com)
- The Iowa Caucus Votes are about to be Stolen (actualgrit.wordpress.com)
- Santorum’s Support Builds Ahead Of Iowa Caucuses (npr.org)