Daily Archives: September 29, 2011
I read somewhere, very recently, that an acknowledged atheist in our society, no matter how qualified or politically necessary, can never be elected President. Damn… there go all my hopes for the future.
And what about giving us an edge on foreign religions? Hell, don’t they believe in the god as well?
And what about the conflict between religion and science? Don’t we need science for civilization to progress? And don’t we need to reinforce education, rather than lay off teachers, to promote science?
And the Arts?
- What is an Atheist? (anythingbuttheist.blogspot.com)
- False Arguments for Atheism (dontfeedtheanimals.net)
- The Archbishop of Canterbury is Right: Atheists *Are* Cool (patheos.com)
- Pat Condell: In Superstition We Trust (milkandcookies.com)
- Do We Really Trust in God? (crossexaminedblog.com)
- The Pledge of Allegiance Petition (patheos.com)
- John Gray: religion isn’t about truth (and science ain’t so hot, either) (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Believe in mad rubbish because it’s good for you (freethoughtblogs.com)
- 10 Popular Myths About Atheists and Atheism by Amanda Marcotte (lennymaysay.wordpress.com)
- Check out the Secular Video Network (atheistrev.com)
- Thoughts on Troy Davis: Americans Confuse Morality with Religion (crooksandliars.com)