Daily Archives: June 17, 2011
Go HERE and listen to his very funny address.
…and congratulations to graduates everywhere.
- Northwestern Grad Stephen Colbert Comes to Evanston’s Ryan Field on Friday! (chicagonow.com)
- Stephen Colbert Has Some Advice for Republicans Looking for the Youth Vote [Video] (gawker.com)
- Northwestern to give honorary degree to Colbert (pbpulse.com)
- Northwestern to Give Honorary Degree to Colbert (abcnews.go.com)
- Article: Stephen Colbert Showed ‘Great Wit’ as Part of ’80s Improv Group at NU. (colbertnewshub.wordpress.com)
“I think in response to that direct question I should have been much more clear during the debate… I don’t think we can have a nominee that was involved in the development and construction of Obamacare and then continues to defend it and that was the question, I should have answered it directly and instead I stayed focused on Obama…I should have been more clear, I should have made the point that (Romney) was involved in developing it, he really laid the groundwork…
I don’t think you can prosecute the political case against President Obama if you are a co-conspirator in one of the main charges against the president, on the political level.”
- Tim Pawlenty Is Very Brave… On Twitter (oliverwillis.com)
- Tim Pawlenty’s New Hampshire Ally: Obama is a “Jungle Alien” (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- Getting Muddy: Tim Pawlenty Attacks ‘ObamneyCare’ (chicagonow.com)
- Pawlenty Goes After Romney on Twitter (thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Pawlenty Finally Throws the Punch – On Twitter (blogs.wsj.com)
- Pawlenty tries to spin debate fail with renewed attack on Romneycare (dailykos.com)