Here’s a Fracking update – June 13th Protest in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY
Let’s add this one to our list:
Meanwhile, our own legislators in West Virginia are PROMOTING Fracking… and handing out the corporate claims of safety.
- Sandra Steingraber speaks on Fracking… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Let’s help stop Fracking, especially in WV… (underthelobsterscope.wordpress.com)
- Actors join campaign against fracking (independent.co.uk)
- The Case for a Ban on Gas Fracking: Food and Water Watch Report (desmogblog.com)
- Tom Ridge Claimed “I’m Not a Lobbyist” on Colbert Report, But The Facts Prove Otherwise (desmogblog.com)
- A.g. Schneiderman to Sue Federal Government Today for Failure to Study “Fracking” (lennyesq.wordpress.com)
- Marcia G. Yerman: Fracking in New York State — Is the Train Out of the Station? (huffingtonpost.com)
Posted on June 16, 2011, in blogs, Business, Congress, Corporations, Economics, ethics, government, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, Science, Technology, Video, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Gasland, Hydraulic fracturing, Mark Ruffalo, Natural gas, New York, Sandra Steingraber, Tom Ridge, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Here’s a Fracking update – June 13th Protest in Bay Ridge, Brooklyn, NY.