Quote of the Day – Stock Politician Statement #7
“Congressman Weiner departed this morning to seek professional treatment to focus on becoming a better husband and healthier person. In light of that, he will request a short leave of absence from the House of Representatives so that he can get evaluated and map out a course of treatment to make himself well.”
Weiner spokeswoman, Risa Heller
What clinic treats Twitter stupidity?
- Anthony Weiner Requests Leave of Absence to Seek Treatment (blippitt.com)
- Weiner to seek professional treatment, requests temporary leave of absence from the House (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Breaking: Rep. Weiner Asks For ‘Leave of Absence’ (inquisitr.com)
- Anthony Weiner Takes Leave of Absence from Congress, Seeks Professional Help (thehollywoodgossip.com)
- Weiner says he’ll get help, take leave from Congress (ctv.ca)
- Weiner Heads To Rehab As Pelosi, Party Leaders Call On Him To Resign (annem040359.wordpress.com)
Posted on June 11, 2011, in Business, Cinema, government, Health Care, Labor, News, Politics and tagged Anthony Weiner, Democratic, Democratic Party, House of Representatives, Leave of absence, Nancy Pelosi, New York, Twitter, United States, United States House of Representatives. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Quote of the Day – Stock Politician Statement #7.