What ARE these Palin supporters doing? Do they think they’re invisible?
This article is from Little Green Footballs (which has always been a VERY Conservative Blog):
Palin Fans Trying to Edit Wikipedia Paul Revere PageRight wing alternate history
Man, you’ve gotta almost admire the sheer blind dedication of Sarah Palin’s wingnut acolytes.
Now they’re trying like crazy to edit the Wikipedia page for “Paul Revere” to make it match Palin’s botched version of history. Here’s the Revision history of Paul Revere; check out the edits that are being reversed.
Also see the discussion page for an entertaining exchange between Wikipedia editors and a would-be revisionist.Hat tip: BoingBoing.
- Palin Fans Try To Edit Paul Revere Wikipedia Page To Reflect Her Version Of History (alan.com)
- Sarah Palin: I was right about Paul Revere (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin’s gaffe about Paul Revere caused her worshipers to try to edit mistake into Wikipedia (crooksandliars.com)
- Sarah Palin Supporters Attempted To Edit Wikipedia Page On Paul Revere (huffingtonpost.com)
- Palin Fans Desperately Trying to Edit History to Support Palin’s Paul Revere Mistake (inquisitr.com)
- Because, sure, why not … Apparently someone tried to edit Sarah Palin’s Paul Revere comments INTO the man’s Wikipedia page. (shortformblog.tumblr.com)
- Doublethink? Palin Fans Attempt To Rewrite Paul Revere’s Wikipedia Page To Match Her Description (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin Fans Trying To Rewrite Wikipedia History Of Paul Revere’s Ride To Match Her Crazy Version (thenewspundit.com)
Posted on June 6, 2011, in Announcement, blogs, campaign, creativity, crime, editorial, Education, election, event, funny, government, history, humor, Internet, Interview, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, quote, Word from Bill and tagged Boing Boing, Little Green Footballs, parties, Paul Revere, Politics, Sarah Palin, United States, Wikipedia. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on What ARE these Palin supporters doing? Do they think they’re invisible?.