Sarah Palin, the Doyenne of American History Revision …
Sarah has done it again… this time while visiting Boston’s Old North Church (you know, “One if by land…Two if by sea”). She sort of suggested that Paul Revere rode through Boston warning the British that we were going to be free.
- Sarah Palin explains Paul Revere (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Cirque de Palin (eleftheria64.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin’s American History Class 101 (crooksandliars.com)
- Sarah Palin’s bus-ride tale of Paul Revere – with apologies to Longfellow (csmonitor.com)
- Sarah Palin Says Paul Revere Warned “The British Aren’t Taking Away Our Arms” (alan.com)
- Watch CNN Anchor’s Deadpan Reaction To Sarah Palin’s Version Of Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin’s History Lesson: Paul Revere Warned the British (themoderatevoice.com)
- Paul Revere’s Story As Told By Sarah Palin! LOLs (perezhilton.com)
- A History Lesson From Sarah Palin (dlisted.com)
Posted on June 4, 2011, in campaign, creativity, Education, election, event, funny, government, history, News, Opinion, Politics, primaries, quote, Television, Video, wild things, Word from Bill and tagged Boston, History of the United States, Old North Church, Paul Revere, Republican, Sarah Palin, Second Amendment to the United States Constitution, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.