Daily Archives: June 4, 2011
After moving as far to the right as he could and changing his past “moderate” positions to very conservative ones, Romney came out in New Hampshire yesterday accepting the left-ish view on Global Warming:
“I believe the world is getting warmer, and I believe that humans have contributed to that. It’s important for us to reduce our emissions of pollutants and greenhouse gases that may be significant contributors.”
Of course the view that humans are contributing to climate change is highly controversial one in GOP circles. Most conservatives fiercely dispute the notion that Earth is warming at all. This does not put Romney, who is having trouble enough getting around his Massachusetts Health Care plan with Republicans, anywhere near the potential for their universal support.
Sarah has done it again… this time while visiting Boston’s Old North Church (you know, “One if by land…Two if by sea”). She sort of suggested that Paul Revere rode through Boston warning the British that we were going to be free.
- Sarah Palin explains Paul Revere (whyevolutionistrue.wordpress.com)
- Cirque de Palin (eleftheria64.wordpress.com)
- Sarah Palin’s American History Class 101 (crooksandliars.com)
- Sarah Palin’s bus-ride tale of Paul Revere – with apologies to Longfellow (csmonitor.com)
- Sarah Palin Says Paul Revere Warned “The British Aren’t Taking Away Our Arms” (alan.com)
- Watch CNN Anchor’s Deadpan Reaction To Sarah Palin’s Version Of Paul Revere’s Midnight Ride (mediaite.com)
- Sarah Palin’s History Lesson: Paul Revere Warned the British (themoderatevoice.com)
- Paul Revere’s Story As Told By Sarah Palin! LOLs (perezhilton.com)
- A History Lesson From Sarah Palin (dlisted.com)