OK…Harold Camping got it wrong… but he has a new date for the Rapture…
I guess he didn’t raise enough to add to his blessed $72 million bucks. better get in line with him now and send in your money) so you make it up to heaven when it really happens. But do it before October 21st.
Here are his comments:
- Harold Camping’s Family Radio Completely Redesigns Website With No Mention Of Rapture (businessinsider.com)
- Harold Camping Predicts Rapture Will Now Be Oct. 21 (kaystreet.wordpress.com)
- The Rapture Has Been Pushed Until Oct. 21st. (thenationalbugle.com)
- Harold Camping Moves Goalpost: October 21 is the New Rapture (towleroad.com)
- Rapture Rescheduled for October 21, Says Harold Camping (sfist.com)
- The first reaction from Rapture predictor Harold Camping (invisiblechildren.com)
- Follow Up of the Day: Harold Camping Revises Rapture Date [UPDATED] (thedailywh.at)
Posted on May 25, 2011, in Announcement, atheism, creativity, event, News, Opinion, Religion, Television, Warning, Word from Bill and tagged Associated Press, Christ, Earth, Family Radio, God, Harold Camping, Last Judgment, Rapture. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.