Oklahoma being hit by tornadoes RIGHT NOW!
Here in our area we have been soaked with long-running rains (although we are now in a two or three day dry period) and our rivers and streams are high and running with strong currents. I took my dogs for a walk today down by the Potomac and they didn’t have to go very far down the boat launch ramp to get their feet in the water.
- Joplin, Missouri to Get Hit with More Tornadoes Today? (planetsave.com)
- Possible tornado reported in Oklahoma (cnn.com)
- Severe weather threatens south central Plains, Joplin – CNN International (news.google.com)
- More Tornadoes Headed for Joplin as Death Toll Hits Record (abcnews.go.com)
- Joplin, Missouri, Tornado Deadliest on Record (abcnews.go.com)
- Breaking: Tornadoes Hitting Oklahoma City (minx.cc)
- Tornado Ally (writingsluts.wordpress.com)
- Oklahoma weather (cowboytoursofokla.com)
- The Concord Stormchaser searches for more tornadoes after Joplin tragedy (boston.com)
Posted on May 24, 2011, in Announcement, Climate Change, dogs, history, Science, Television, Warning, Weather, Word from Bill and tagged Joplin Missouri, Minnesota, Missouri, National Weather Service, Oklahoma, Oklahoma City, Storm Prediction Center, United States. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.