If you saw 60 Minutes last night in its report on Thomas Drake, NSA whistleblower…
This, I feel, is a really unfortunate side of Obama’s administration.
- Inside Obama’s “Orwellian World” Where Whistleblowing Has Become Espionage: The Case of Thomas Drake (dandelionsalad.wordpress.com)
- NSA whistleblower on Espionage Act indictment (cbsnews.com)
- Justice’s Case Against Tom Drake: Flawed Arguments and Broader Systemic Issues (pogoblog.typepad.com)
- Inside The N.S.A (pinkbananaworld.com)
- New Yorker Sheds New Light on NSA’s Warrantless Wiretapping and Data Mining (wired.com)
- Thursday Reads (skydancingblog.com)
Posted on May 23, 2011, in crime, government, history, Legal, Lies, News, Opinion, President Obama, Television, Video and tagged Amy Goodman, Democracy Now!, Espionage Act of 1917, Jane Mayer, National Security Agency, ThinThread, Thomas Andrews Drake, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on If you saw 60 Minutes last night in its report on Thomas Drake, NSA whistleblower….