Quote of the Day – This sums it up
“Osama wasn’t a Muslim leader, he was a mass murderer of Muslims“
Indeed, Al Qaeda killed many more Muslims than Americans. Although Americans in the Middle East have been warned against immediate reprisals, The general response from local governments has been to congratulate Obama for the action and to breathe a sigh of relief.
- ‘Osama wasn’t a Muslim leader, he was a mass murderer of Muslims’ (dailykos.com)
- Obama Announces Death of Osama Bin Laden (theoraclemagnews.wordpress.com)
- Osama Dead: Long Live Obama (neerajbhushan.com)
- Osama bin Laden Dead, Obama To Announce (justjared.buzznet.com)
- U.S. warns of al Qaeda reprisals over bin Laden (ctv.ca)
- Full transcript | Barack Obama | Speech on Osama bin Laden’s death | White House | 1 May 2011 (newstatesman.com)
Posted on May 2, 2011, in Announcement, event, government, history, Military, President Obama, War, World News and tagged Al Qaeda, Barack Obama, Islamic religious leaders, Mass murder, Middle East, Muslim, Osama Bin laden, United States. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Quote of the Day – This sums it up.