My Superfocus Glasses are supposed to be here tomorrow! I’m excited…
It will be lovely to see well at all distances with my adjustable SuperFocus glasses that I ordered nine weeks ago. While that seems like a long time to wait, the waiting time used to be 12 weeks, but, as one of the SuperFocus employees told me (after getting tired of my weekly “Are we on schedule” calls) told me, the shipping times have shortened because response to advertising and increased sales has allowed them to put on more staff.
- Autofocusing Spectacles – NASA Provides the Superfocus Glasses to Aging Astronauts (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Better Space Vision: ‘Older’ Astronauts Test Superfocus Glasses (space.com)
- Hocus Focus: Superfocus Glasses Are OpthaMagic for Muggles (wired.com)
- NASA Certifies First Adjustable Glasses (pcworld.com)
- Aging eyes in space no longer a problem (cbsnews.com)
- High Tech Glasses for Aging Astronauts (neatorama.com)
Posted on April 27, 2011, in Announcement, blogs, Health Care, Word from Bill and tagged Astronaut, Glasses, Illinois, NASA, Progressive lens, Shepherdstown, Shepherdstown West Virginia, Time management. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on My Superfocus Glasses are supposed to be here tomorrow! I’m excited….