What is going on with the Republican presidential choices?
Republicans Don’t Like Their Candidates
The Fix: “Put Simply: The opportunity is ripe for someone with the fiscally conservative focus of an Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels or, less likely, New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, to get into the race and immediately begin winning over Republicans dissatisfied with their current options.”
- Rasmussen survey shows Obama can’t clear 50% even against Trump (hotair.com)
- Trump: The Republicans Choice… (zwingliusredivivus.wordpress.com)
- GOP insiders embrace Trump’s presidential bid (seattletimes.nwsource.com)
- Donald Trump: Mitt Romney is just ‘a small business guy’ (telegraph.co.uk)
- Newsmax Poll- Trump Overwhelms All Comers (truebluenz.wordpress.com)
- Who Is Supporting Donald Trump and Why? (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Obama: Donald Trump’s birth certificate talk helps me – Los Angeles Times (news.google.com)
- Undeclared candidate Mitch Daniels becoming the big man on campus (politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com)
- Mitch Daniels Opposes Arizona-Style Immigration Law (thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com)
Posted on April 19, 2011, in campaign, Corporations, Economics, editorial, election, Finance, government, Internet, Job Seeking, Lies, News, Opinion, Politics, President Obama, Press, primaries, quote, Taxes, Television, vote, Word from Bill and tagged ABC News, Chris Christie, Donald Trump, Mitch Daniels, Mitt Romney, New Jersey, Political Wire, Republican. Bookmark the permalink. 6 Comments.